Sign in to follow this  
mfrantz

PMDG MD11Utility that fixes Vista write permissions

Guest Totalbeginner

I wasn't aware that you could assign buttons for PMDG aircraft in the FSX menu so I was doing it through the PMDG menu anyway. But still, the TOGA assignment isn't working. I've tried loads of key combinations, nothing. I've gone back to the PMDG key assignments dialogue to make sure that the key I chose is still showing, which it is, so I know it has saved it. I just don't understand why it doesn't work?Regards,Martin Neep

Martin:>I wasn't aware that you could assign buttons for PMDG>aircraft in the FSX menu so I was doing it through the PMDG>menu anyway. Not all FSX key assignments work in the MD-11. There is a list of those that are implemented in the INTRODUCTION chapter of the documentation.>But still, the TOGA assignment isn't working. I've tried loads>of key combinations, nothing. I've gone back to the PMDG key>assignments dialogue to make sure that the key I chose is>still showing, which it is, so I know it has saved it. I just>don't understand why it doesn't work?It does work when assigned from the PMDG menu. Open the pedestal window, or look at the throttles at the VC, and you will notice the white button on the throttle #2 to move when you apply the assigned keyboard shortcut. Note that this is a Go-Around button (not TOGA as in the 747), so it will do nothing if you are not in go-around initiation conditions (descending below 2,500 AGL with slats or flaps extened). Pressing this button on the ground will do nothing at all.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Guest Thule71

hi there :( i cant save Flight Plans above the FMC, I installed the Patch MD-11X OSDetect/Fix , but this patch dont fix discribed Problem in cause of the Flight Plans, or? I cant save it ,again :(GreetingsDirk J.

hi i not long ago got md 11 for fsx but after flying for a few minutes the PFDs keep freezing up, the simulator continues just the pfds are frozen. i got a response about turning off virus detection etc. i did. same problem exist. im going to download this utility maybe that will help. any similar experiences out there.

Thanks for this utility, after I bought the MD11 I had nothing but problems with profiles not saving etc. All fixed now-Jay V