Sign in to follow this  
Guest james14

MD11 ?

Guest james14

Bonjour, I understand and fully respect that your are up close about release dates. But i'm very anxious for the release of the MD11 for FS2004 (fs9). All i would like to know is that your are working on it, and a release will be in the coming weeks. I understand your team is in Europe and/or away on holiday, but i speak on behalf of thousands of people! When is the MD-11 FS9 coming?Sincerely, JamesCanada

Guest XM DUDE

>Bonjour, >>I understand and fully respect that your are up close about>release dates. But i'm very anxious for the release of the>MD11 for FS2004 (fs9). All i would like to know is that your>are working on it, and a release will be in the coming weeks.>I understand your team is in Europe and/or away on holiday,>but i speak on behalf of thousands of people! When is the>MD-11 FS9 coming?>>Sincerely, James>>>Canada All we know is some time between now and the years end, that is the best information we have. they won't say much until it is close to release. I too am going insane waiting for this fine aircraft. I envy the pilots I see flying the FSX version in VATSIM, but no worries our day will come and we too will be pushing the throttles on this awesome bird.Michael P.

Guest james14

Hi MichealSurly in the coming weeks before December? I which they would at least say something! Like we are working on this, and this, this is going well, and this isn't e.t.c.Sorry for my English!Sincerely James

Guest james14

Oh but when the aircraft comes!!!James

Guest XM DUDE

>Oh but when the aircraft comes!!!>>James Yeah several FS9 captains are awaiting delivery. I got to work on the real bird and fly the level d sim for the MD-11 and this is one awesome aircraft and if modeled correctly it has a ridiculous amount of power. Michael P.

Hi Michael:I can assure you that it has a RIDICULOUS ammount of power! Climb rates, fully loaded, can still be in excess of 4000FPM!I know that the engines, initially, never met with their performance requirements in terms of fuel burn, but by god did they pack some punch. I am seeing climb angles that i thought only empty 747's, 757's and Jet Fighters saw! ;)CheersPaulEdit: Spelling

Guest XM DUDE

>>>I which they would>>at least say something! Like we are working on this>>They said so a few times already but clearly you are not>reading this forum.>>Michael J.>http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9320/apollo17vf7.jpg"I can assure you that it has a RIDICULOUS ammount of power! Climb rates, fully loaded, can still be in excess of 4000FPM!"Yup that's the way it was when I flew the level d MD-11 sim,it was great to have that power on tap.Michael P.

Guest james14

Hi, I clearly am reading this forum please don't try to insult me! It was merely stating examples!James

Hello James,The MD-11X has released at October 13th (14th for Europe, ;)). PMDG told by the release that the FS9 should be ready within 4 to 6 weeks after FSX release. Well, I suppose that it will be ready in the 3th week of November, if everything goes as it should be. So, have a little more patient. The bird is coming but sure of that.Regards,PeterBelgiumFlightsimulator is not a simulation, it's a way of life ....

Guest james14

Bonjour Peter, Merci, i was just unsure and very eager to fly this bird! I sure do hope so its out 3rd week of November!Sincerely James