Sign in to follow this  
Guest Barny

few mysteries

Guest Barny

Guys please can you set me straight? 1. Do we change Pack settings from rwy to bay following arrival at destination ? 2. on the PMDG and obviously real flight it says at 80kts come out of reverse thrust, I have a CH Yoke and that process simply firesmy engines up again even with A/T off ?3. could anyone tell me where i can find actualflight routes which include the stop-off airports along the way for long haul destinations.Many thanks for any advice best wishes Barny

Guest Barny

Hi Michaeli'm using the B747-400with a CH Yoke Thank You

Hi Barney:In the interests of not letting your questions go unanswered, we are going to need more input from you here.1. rwy to bay on the packs? those are settings that don't exist on the B744, could you perhaps explain a little more, or even post a couple of screenshots with your meaning.2. I dont quite understand what is happening when you say that your engines fire up coming out of reverse. The should fire up, to provide you the forward motion to taxy to the stands. 3. Flightaware.com or fboweb.com provide real world flight plans. You at least have to know a flight number, or the Departure and Destination airports. CheersPaul

Guest Barny

Thank You Paulfor question 1 i wondered if the packs are altered in anyway manually once the aircraft has landed and is taxing to the stand ie; 2 packs are off for takeoff then turned back on after takeoff, so i wondered if i should make a pack adjustment enroute back to the stand.Q2: dumb question sorry!! i need stronger medicationsQ3 thank you very much for the sites excellent Paul thank you for the great support! Barny