Sign in to follow this  
Guest lorenz88

KLM MD11

Guest lorenz88

Now that I heve solved my problems I'm flying the MD11 night and day. I prefer to fly with KLM colors but a question rises immediatly. What are the settings (options) chosen by KLM for their MD11? I tried to look at some photos but are taken from too far to se all the details. I am sure they have the "line" engine indications instead of the traditional "circle" but any other setting is just a guess...could sombody help me? Please.I'm also interested in everything regarding KLM' MD11...manuals, tables, perf charts, flight plans, fuel planners and so on...Thank you very much in advance.Happy LandingsLorenzo Chiovaro

Guest lorenz88

Thank you very much. Now 'm gonna collect some data. Does anyone know abous the PFD? Is it a sigle cue or a croos-hair one? The indications of altitude, speed and hdg are made with "precision mode" or "line mode"? The wind display is done by an arrow or by a cross?I know these are very difficult questions, because there are no photos to look at, but maybe someone of you knows something...Thank you very much.Lorenzo Chiovaro

Guest rellehenk

PFD: Cross hairWind: ArrowNo voice warnings like "engine 1 fire", "stabilizer in motion", "flaps" etcOnly 2500, 1000, 500, approaching minimums, minimums 50, 40, 30, 20 , 10 callouts (female)Vertical engine tapes.Bowtie PFDHYD Quantity in GallonsTemperature in CelciusWeight in KGS

Guest lorenz88

Thank you very much!!! You have been very kind! Do you have also some other info about KLM' MD11?? I'm interested in everything :-))Best RegardsLorenzo Chiovaro

Guest jibbyq

Do you know if it is possible to disable GPWS callouts in the MD-11 like what can be done on the 744X? Because I can't seem to find an option for it in the PMDG menu...Thanks,Jibran

Lorenzo,Display:ND Symbols U.S.Adding the Equipment part.GPS/GNS Equipped.RCWS Equipped.Deflected Ailerons Option.Autobrakes High Deceleration Rate.FMS -920ECON descent is default.Regards,Harry