Sign in to follow this  
Guest stubbornswiss

One Little MD-11 Wish!

Guest stubbornswiss

Greetings again!Yes, I am really enjoying this new machine. This evening I loaded the 747-400x to check out some settings, and was amazed at how dated and obsolete the flight deck looked! Poor, poor bird. It was not too long ago that she was my "major" flying machine. I've really got to find some time to take her up sometime soon.....lol!Anyway, back to my post.Geneva Cointrin (LSGG) does not have jetways. Last night, after a beautiful flight, we had to deploy the slides to deplane the pax. Needless to say, they did not enjoy it one bit! As they headed off to our rivals to re-book their flights, we could hear them threatening to sue.PMDG - we need your help. The 747-400F had an airstair that looked and worked great. Would it really be too difficult to incorporate such into an MD-11 update? I'm sure it would be welcome and appreciated by many.With the dwindling economy as it already is, we cannot afford to lose any more passengers.Thanks!

Hi:I think you may be wishing a long time! In PMDG's efforts to improve frames, i suspect that the stairs would have been one of the first things to go.I would try harrasing the AES guys to get a wriggle on with their FSX version. I think you have more chance that way!CheersPaul