Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyMetal

The biggest MD-11 fan is wondering about FS9 status..

Guest HeavyMetal

You guys just never cease to amaze me.. For the 50th (At Least) time, the PMDG crew will give us information when they have it.. Sheesh!!------------------------------------------------------------------Joe"It's not the fall that kills ya. It's the sudden stop at the end"http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpg

Haven't heard anything about the FS9 MD-11 since for a while now. It was supposed to be ready within a month after the FSX version. Any update on this?Hope they can make it before the Xmas.Bozhan

Guest XM DUDE
http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpgThis might make people mad, but so be it, I just wanted to know if there was any chance of seeing it this month as we have not heard anything about how beta testing is goin or anything like on the FSX version, so it sounds like we won't see it this month based on not hearing anything about it. I 'm sorry if I make the world mad at me, but I just can't wait for the FS9 MD-11.Michael p.

Guest FrancoisH

They spoke about 4 up to 6 weeks and they said "if all goes well"... Maybe something is not and then we HAVE to be patient.Regards.

MJ-Yes- and I even made sure to include some lube with that wiggle room just in case it wasn't enough wiggle room. :-pHow's life on your side of the mountain?

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest XM DUDE

>MJ->>Yes- and I even made sure to include some lube with that>wiggle room just in case it wasn't enough wiggle room. :-p>>How's life on your side of the mountain?>>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpgI the biggest MD-11 fan wish I had money for a more powerful computer so I can run it in FSX, but this 1.8 gig processor just wouldn't handle that so being I'm on a budget I will just have to wait. I can run the 747 just fine, so being the MD-11 gets better frame rates then the 747, that has me even more excited, checking the forums every 3 hours for a hint of a progress report.Micheal P.

Guest Susan27

>... checking the forums every 3 hours for a hint of a>progress report.>>>Micheal P.WHAT?!!You are kidding, right?! Let me first say: If I could I would really lend you my system to bypass the waiting time...you definately need the MD11 more in this period...But when reading your lines it seems for me also that you "overhype" a bit...it is "only" a sim...nothing less but nothing more...Why dont you use the cool PMDG747, 737 in the meantime, use the MD11 at friends computers etc...or - what would be the best I bet - begin to read the over 1000 pages of manual (or did you finish this already, too?!)- and yes...I could really "sing a song" about the latter...:) So long...

Guest XM DUDE

>>... checking the forums every 3 hours for a hint of a>>progress report.>>>>>>Micheal P.>>WHAT?!!>>You are kidding, right?! Let me first say: If I could I would>really lend you my system to bypass the waiting time...you>definately need the MD11 more in this period...>>But when reading your lines it seems for me also that you>"overhype" a bit...it is "only" a sim...nothing less but>nothing more...>>Why dont you use the cool PMDG747, 737 in the meantime, use>the MD11 at friends computers etc...or - what would be the>best I bet - begin to read the over 1000 pages of manual (or>did you finish this already, too?!)- and yes...I could really>"sing a song" about the latter...:) >>So long...>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpgI am a hard core flight simmer, and the MD-11 is my all time favorite aircraft having had a hand in building the MD-11 in Lon beach. I have been logging many hours in the other PMDG aircraft. I have been waiting for some one to make a good MD-11, and no one does it like PMDG, and it seems every new product they come out with is better than the last, so no I'm not kidding. I love airplanes and flight simming, Besides I'm the kind of customer PMDG loves.Michael P.