Sign in to follow this  
Guest ESA1178

Main View Captains side

Guest ESA1178

Regardless which panel state I load, the main panel remains dark.APU is running etc. Even if I run the after engine start, panel still dark:panel.jpgMark

Mark, Looks like a product activation problem. Please contact PMDG support at:support@precisionmanuals.comand provide them your order details, so that they can check the problem.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Guest ESA1178

Fixed..Thanks Michael!Mark

I'm having the same issue, fired off an email to support and was told to make sure I have SP2 installed,which it is, then static..........Brad

I sent a follow up message to support, maybe I'll get this issue sorted out. Brad

4 Uninstalls and reinstalls and sitll no 2D panel instruments, nothings moved from it's default location and validation succeeded. Anyone else have any thoughts on this? I am quickly loosing patients with this absurd activation, if it validates it should install and work.Brad

Yes, I've gotten several responses. Unforunately I'm still having the issue. Tried 4 uninstall -reinstalls, UAC, folder permissions and run as admin. No luck. Funny thing is all other addons run fine including the 747X.Brad