Sign in to follow this  

NYC airports

Guest Hanse_1

Hi!Am I the only one who reacts about NYC default airports?I am sure you will have been to KJFK and seen what it looks like;it is about as simple and primitive as the FS 98 version.I wonder if Microsoft bears a grudge to New York.Even my local Swedish airports (I live in Sweden), like ESSA Arlandaand ESSB Bromma Airport are much more refined than KJFK.Also, does anyone know if any KJFK scenery is in the pipelinesomewhere? I don't want the Wilco's Airport 2000-version.Grateful for hunches and news.Keep flying.Hans HermanssonSWEDEN

Guest nirvana

well, we never had and we'll probably never have a very good KFJK scenery! too bad.... :(

Wilco's version wasn't that bad ... except for the framerate issue

well there are sceneries out there for Newark and Laguardia, but Kennedy has been neglected for years, i have no clue why, i am trying to put together a team of people to work on the secenry for the airport but it has been slow going, the interest is there but getting time and talent out of people is difficult as can be imagined with people with other interest, if you are interested in the project just search the forums for prokect kjfk, but i am really confused to why microsoft hasnt updated the new york airports since fs5 basicallyany ideas/answers?

Well hopfully simflyers will make the sceanry soon they just need alot of photos to get it done but they did say its on the list to do www.simflyers.net