Sign in to follow this  
ahaka

PMDG MD-11 FS9 Schedule Updates and Info

Thanks a lot for status information we are so impatient to get it !!! probably looks to be so great . good luck and courage to finish it . we hope it soon !! but even if we have to wait one or 2 weeks more ok if he is going to be as well as we imagine !! REGARDS

Guest FlyReal

Hello Folks!I have a question about the liverys for the MD11 (FS9).Can I use the liverys from the FSX Version too, or will be there liverys only for the FS9 version? (like B747 and B747X)And will be these liverys (Airlines) the same as for the fsx version?Great workRegardsFlyReal

There will be FS9 specific liveries, but I'm not sure on which airlines.Please sign your posts with your real name, forum rules. :)

Guest FlyReal

Oh sorry .. i didn't knew this one :(But please paint the "LUFTHANSA CARGO" livery :)And i would be very happy if there would be as many as for the fsx VersionMFGDaniel Daniel

Daniel, et al-The FS9/FSX liveries are each unique to their individual platforms, so there will be liveries made for FS9.We anticipate that all of the liveries available for FSX will also be available for FS9.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

HelloDo you have eventually little more detail on the probable release date ? fs9 ? december maybe ? to have an idea . my hangar is ready to receive it !! h

I'm very anxious to try the MD11 within FS9 with AES and a lot of add-ons that I don't have in FSX. A lot of great airport addons that are only in FS9.To me FS9 and FSX are like one big flight sim that I use interchangeably, each with their own special features.This MD11 is a wonderful sim in FSX and I am really enjoying it. I really don't think I have used FS9 since I bought it.I'm glad that I got familiar with the Boeings first because this is much easier to fly than Boeings. It seems like the systems are much more automatic in the way things are taken care of. I wonder why so many airlines getting away from this MD11 when it seems more advanced than the Boeings? I'm sure when you release the MD11 again, it will be just as great in FS9. Thank you for also deciding to develop it for FS9 too.Bobhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpg

>Just thought you guys might want to know - we're in beta with>the FS9 version as of tonight... :DFantastic news!!You really made my day,and talk about timing!I just started my flight from EBBR to KORD,later on to KLAX to go pick up my MD-11 :D!Time to get the manuals out and start reading...again :).Regards,StevenPS: Does this mean we will start to see paints/screenshots for the FS9 version?

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

Good news indded. I got a taste with the FSX version and while it was great fun to fly it didnt perform great on that platform and I have decided to wait. Thanks again for supporting a FS9 version.Andrew

Guest FlyReal

Great News ... you made my Day... and how long will you be in BETAHow long did it take in the fsx version?And can we see some screenshots or a list of the liverys for the FS9 VersionGreat Job guys :)Daniel - Daniel

>Just thought you guys might want to know - we're in beta with>the FS9 version as of tonight... :DOh nice I cannot sleep anymore waiting !!!!!!!!!!!! yes !! Thanks for this great newstarting countdown . lol .............. all courage all luck for you best wishes that all goes right . Kind RegardsPatrick

Guest FlyReal

Hello :-)Some new news?When can we expect some screenshots or liveries?Daniel - Daniel