Sign in to follow this  
Crewecut

When will we be seeing 737NG V2?

Nope, not around the corner as in the next month or two. Maybe around the corner if you mean the next product after MD11 for FS9. If you've done a search, maybe you noticed PMDG is loath to provide release dates due to an inability to forecast hidden problems and delays.The new bird will be the 737NGX, by the way. It will be a totally new simulation that will probably blow our socks off. Just gotta wait till it is ready.

Dan Downs KCRP

I think the only thing to say here is just have some patience with the release. These things take time, and they'll want to make sure they get it right.What I will say though, is you've got plent to be getting along with! Fly your 747X and MD-11, what I would not recommend to you is, that you look at any of the other 737 sims out there, in my opinion they're simply not worth it, I would wait for the PMDG offering and fly their FS9 version in the mean time, I assure you it'll be worth the wait!CheersCraig

Craig Read, EGLL

Welcome to the forums Crewe. As a 737 lover myself, I'm waiting for the NGX too, I check the forums and the PMDG site frequently for any update.If you however you want to fly a 737 and learn a great deal about it then go back to FS9 (enhance it with loads and loads of add-ons) and get the NG. This add-on now 5-6 years old is still remarquably realistic, better then any 737NG on the market. In my opinion it will be a great base for easing the transition to the NGX.I would also like to add that if you search the PMDG forum you should be able to find a substantial amount of information about the NGX, I should know because I have posted many times in these threads. If you are looking for a date though that's impossible to find.Best regards

Thanks for your most useful input, Dan, Craig and Onur!Crewe, Denmark

beside the redundant question about "date" which make developpers and simmers becoming crazy what about a single and simple picture, image of this coming bird. Would be greatfull :)

On a competitor's forum the prevalent theory seems to be that release dates are closely tied to NFL results and that their product won't be released until Detroit win a game. I.E. not any time soon.I had followed the logic and determined that the NGX wouldn't be released until Denver found a defence and Cutler had an interception-free game. Well the Broncos did both on Sunday so I was all excited on Monday morning.... it seems that the theory doesn't work :(My next theory will relate to the performance of the England cricket team ;-) p.s.yes, some of us Brits do understand gridiron!

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg