Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunbear

Re-Install of 737NG 600-900

Guest sunbear

The overhead panel in the 600/700 is not clickable at all! The night lighting is also non-functional and does not work when I click the light switches in the virtual panel on the 600 thru 900 series. I installed as directed by the PMDG team. That is, Removed all with the PMDG removal tool, Uninstalled FS9 using the Remove/Install software in the control panel, & then manually deleted any remaining FS9 folders etc. Then: I reinstalled FS9 & the 9.1 update, ran the installer for the 737 600/700 Ver1.3 and then the 737 800/900 Ver 1.1..So,........WTH is going on?? :(Regards,jack

The VC in the 737NG never was functional as is the 747/747X and now the greater functionality of the MD11. This is one reason, I suspect, that it is on the shortlist for major update. At least this is my impression, and I could be wrong but in four years I've never used the 737 VC cockpit.I assume you meant VC... is your 2D panel(s) working?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest sunbear

Dan,I installed an UPdate to the 600&700 and now have the 'click-able' VC working, however, in night ops, the night lighting of the cockpit works fine in the 2D panel in both the 600/700 & 800/900 versions but does NOT work in the 3D panel. It is extremely dark. However, the daytime lighting switch works in the VC in both. Is this what you are referring to?Jack

Guest sunbear

bump.....My 2-D and 3-D panels work however the night lighting in the VC is daytime only. The night lighting does not work in the VC but it works in the 2-D mode.Anybody?jack

Guest sunbear

Bumpity, bump..bump...Sounds almost Christmas-like !! ^ ^^^ ^^^^^ !

Guest Murfi

Same problem as described above. All updates for the NG. Load VC in -800 cockpit lights switched on in pitch black night settings the VC is very dark and only overhead and glareshield light up slightly. Only the dome light works properly.