Sign in to follow this  
Guest Barny

PMDG747 and FS2 Crew Using COMM 2 Qs

Guest Barny

Hi GuysI'm a plank please can you help, i have the PMDG B747-4 and i'm using the PMDG 747 version of FS2 Crew on occasions i am instructed to contact Mantainance or other areas using COMM 2 on 130.70to request certain items pre-flight. could someone give me an idiot's guide to how i go about this and where i should be doing my tuning and inputs on the Comm Paneland what to expect if correctly programmed Thank You Very Much !

The frequency selector for COMM2 is located in the top right hand corner as shown in this screenshot:http://www.avsim.com/pages/0805/pmdg747-40...ew/pedistal.jpgIf you have have FS2Crew questions, the FS2Crew forum is just a couple down from the PMDG forum.Cheers,Bryan

Guest Barny

BryanThank you very much indeed, i thought that was the Comm2 but not wholly certain after i punched in many frequencies and having got not response, was uncertain what do do from that point on. Thank You once again, i'll check the FS2Crew Forum for some added wisdom. Cheers Bryan ! Barny