Sign in to follow this  
downscc

SIDSTARS Cycle 0812 Collection

File cycle_0812_sidstars.zip in the AVSIM FS2004-Flight Plans library. Includes approaches for new runways at KIAD, KORD and KSEA; but, you will need Cycle 0812 NAVDATA to prevent rnw not found errors. This collection includes 68 US locations: KABQ KATL KAUS KBDL KBNA KBOS KBUF KBUR KBWI KCLE KCLT KCMH KCVG KDAL KDCA KDEN KDFW KDTW KEWR KFLL KGEG KHOU KIAD KIAH KIND KISP KJAX KJFK KLAS KLAX KLGA KLGB KMCI KMCO KMDW KMEM KMIA KMSP KMSY KOAK KONT KORD KORF KPBI KPDX KPHL KPHX KPIT KPSP KPVD KRDU KRNO KSAN KSAT KSDF KSEA KSFO KSJC KSLC KSMF KSNA KSTL KTPA KTUS PANC PHNL PHOG TJSJ. For PMDG 737NG/747-400/747-400X/MD-11X.A note for those not familiar with my collection: My procedures are customized to provide connections between runways and SIDs and connections between STARS and approaches for flying without an ATC service (as well as the original for use with ATC such as VATSIM). The routing is based on actual traffic flows at major airports. I also provide departure routes to frequently used fixes at locations where there are no published departure procedures, such as KORD or KMEM. Each procedure file includes within it information on each procedure. Monthly download rate varies from 600-800, with very few bug reports. Hope you enjoy them.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan:So glad to see your computer issues are behind you- thank you for your continued contributions to the PMDG world- we would be poorer without you.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | NaturalPoint TrackIR Pro | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB SATA2 x2 (Acronis) | Corsair HX620W PS | PFC Jetliner Yoke and Pedals | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Thanks, Carl. When you get a chance, fly the MD11 into KONT (UPS hub at Ontario CA) on the ZIGGY arrival landing West... there is a 12000 constraint 17 nm from GS intercept at 4400 and she handles the 400+ ft/nm descent perfectly, slows down and stays right on the PROF. The 737/747 could never do that in VNAV mode. So impressive.For 737 fans, there is a cool RNP approach at KBUR Burbank CA.I'll add KORD departures for the new 9R/27L runway that opened today as soon as airnav.com gets the data for the runway.Enjoy.PS: Yeah, thanks for suggesting I build my own. I something hotter than a Falcon Northwest for less than half the cost. I'm really pleased.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan,I can only echo Carls comments...thank you for all the hard work as ever.My UK procedures are still avail at speedbirdonline as before...Cardiff (BA Maint Facility) has been added so that Carl & I can now regularly change our 747-436s as we wear them out LOL!BestStevehttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/1020636/523.png

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'

Steve: Post that url again here, I lost all when the Dell died and I do like using your UK procedures. One other thing, I was signed up to get charts from both a UK agency and the Eurocontrol site but I lost those urls too... any chance you got those? Thanks.

Dan Downs KCRP

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'

That is them.. many thanks.

Dan Downs KCRP