Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

Another Vista Question - please?

I've switched over to Vista (hum?!), and am in the process of reinstalling everything.When I launch the 744 load manager, it just closes again. Yes, i know this has come up before, be i'll be darned if i can find it.Can anyone remember the problem?I have run the PMDG reg tool, and i have UAC turned off!EDIT: The MD-11 load manager is fine.

I'm getting pretty desparate to get my 744 in the air again.Anyone got any ideas at all?

EEEEEK!Back to page three again:-( If nobody can answer that for me, then can anyone tell me if it's possible to enter the load information manually?Would it be somewhere in the 'aircraft.cfg' file?Thanks

Hello PhilI do not have the PMDG 744 but I have some experience of the .cfg file and aircraft loading with regards to the 747-200

Thanks StuartGuess i'll have to email 'support'. Mind you, it's not like they don't monitor this forum though.I believe it's actually called "The PMDG Support Forum";-)

I haven't exactly been 'overwhelmed' with input on this.Does anyone know what the weights would be at default, ie without the load manager having once saved to file?Am I the only one this has happend to?

Phil,I've just reinstalled PMDG 747X with Vista last weekend.When you say what are the weights at default my PMDG Load Manager shows in lbs:747-400 (all 3 classes):Max Zero Fuel Wt: 542500Zero Fuel Wt: 394088Max T/O Wt: 875000Actual T/O Wt: 497156Fuel WeightsCur: 103068Max: 382336747FMax Zero Fuel Wt: 635000Zero Fuel Wt: 364526Max T/O Wt: 875000Actual T/O Wt: 467594Fuel WeightsCur: 103068Max: 361700Hope this helps,Peter (from NZ)

Many thanks PeterAt least now i can plan some sort of flight