Sign in to follow this  
Guest Topy

Dep vs Arrival Procedures ?

Guest Topy

Hi everyone,I just take off from NZAA, destination NTAA, with the B744 (updated AIRAC, some weeks ago without problem).10 minutes after t/o, during climb, I wanted to have a look at Arrival STARS BUT the FMC proposes me NZAA arrival procedures ?!I checked in PROG: NTAA is well set as destination.1- Any idea what is wrong ?2- Is there a way in DEP/ARR to force the FMC to display NTAA STARS ?Looking to reading you,Emmanuel.

Normally, the DEP/ARR page allows you to select arrivals for both origin and destination. Did you overlook the destination arrivals below the origin arrivals?

Dan Downs KCRP

Hey,If you go into the DEPP/ARR page on the FMC, you should be presented with the option to choose either NZAA or NTAA, if not, press LSK1L for Index, and there they should be.Hope it helps,Rob Taylor

Guest Topy

Well, it did not give me both option as usual, but directly to NZAA arival page with runways on the right and STARS on the left ...

Most aircraft will default to the arrival airport STARS when the STARS are pressed still in the climb. Simply go to the Index page and select the destination. I believe you can even insert an ICAO code via the keypad and observe/select SIDs and STARs for airports not on the DEP ARR list. Trent