Sign in to follow this  
Guest F15Driver

747-400 TCAS

Guest F15Driver

I recently purchased the latest downloadable version of the 747-400 and 400F--very nice indeed. After several flights in VATSIM, I haven't seen any traffic displayed on TCAS. I have it set in TA/RA at full, have played with the above/below etc, but still no luck. I have no TCAS problems with either 737NG or wilco/level D etc.I checked the PMDG 747 FAQs and it mentions you must have TCAS2v7.dll version 1.1.6.0 in FS9 root--I do.Since I have the registered version of FSUIPC I selected FSUIPC for TCAS in the alt PMDG menu--the other option is FS2004. I've tried both and still haven't seen traffic on TCAS. I flew into KATL last night on VATSIM (using Squawkbox 4.0) and there were about a dozen aircraft operating in the airport environment on approach--I saw none.What am I missing?ThanksF15Driver

Ive had this problem too since installing the latest patch, the workaround is to check the option in PMDG menu that says "Show all traffic", of course with that selected the ABV and BLW switch is useless

Guest F15Driver

Yes the TFC button is always pushed : )--I will check the "show all traffic" in the PMDG menu--perhaps that will help.DankeF15Driver