Sign in to follow this  
CaptKornDog

What MD-11 accessory should I put on my Christmas list?

Just wanted to get some opinions from other users here.I own the FS9/FSX combo MD-11 package, as well as a flight deck poster, and just got the printed FCOM today as a late birthday present. For those that own the other manuals, should I put the MD-11 systems manual or QRH on my list as a Christmas present this year (asking for both may be a bit much)? What is everyone's opinions on the flip card checklists too?On a side note, does the FCOM contain most of the information included in the QRH (but of course the QRH is a one-stop document for all checklists and procedures)?Thanks!

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Guest mariner75

If I could have only one it would be the QRH. To me it is more convenient especially for regular flights to be able to flip through it for checklists and what not.Jared

I have all 3 manualsbut i just use the QRH book when i fly, but some of the info in FCOM manual is not in QRH so its would good to have FCOM plus u got full checklist in the FCOM manunal aswell colin

Guest GAMER

I would just be happy to have the MD-11 add on by Christmas, but it dosen't look like that will happen as the clock is ticking away on this year and no word on progress, so I 'm betting late Jan or Feb as thy might have ran into unexpected problems.Michael P.