Sign in to follow this  

USING POSKY 767-300 VERSION 2 IN PIC

Can anybody please tell me the correct way to use the POSKY aircraft within PIC. What files need to be where? What PIC files are utilized?Thanks for your help.Regards,Gary ArnoldCYYC

HiDo i need this with the new Gmax version of Posky's 767-300?And if i do, does it automatically install the PIC panel?ThanksAL

Guest ilh

For v3 POSKY, I recommend the merge in my signature. I think the READMEs contained in the zip will answer your questions. You have to have PIC already installed in its default folder (767 PIC Wilco Publishing I believe), and it will set up the panel alias and copy the .air file. The main thing it contains is an aircraft.cfg that works well with the POSKY visual model but preserves PIC flight dynamics.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)[link:www.sls.lcs.mit.edu/ilh/fs/DFMS734.zip]B734 Dreamfleet/Microsoft Merge