Sign in to follow this  

PIC/POSKY V3 Fuel Disagree Problem

Hi All, First let me say what a joy it is to fly the PIC 767 panel with the POSKY V3 model (using PIC air file via the merge zip). I've just completed flights from Teesside (EGNV) to Los Angeles (KLAX) and back using modified ETOPS flight plans from AVSIM library, without any real problems, except that part way through the flight I get an FMC message 'Fuel Disagree - Prog (2/2)'. When I go to page two of the FMC progress pages, the totaliser and calculated fuel remaining differ. The difference gets up to about 6000 pounds before completing the flight and the message cannot be persuaded to stay away. I clear the message but it keeps coming back. These are 11 hour flights, using Cost Index 65 and 98/92/98% fuel loads. Has anyone else suffered this problem and is there a fix?HelpColin Begg KNT3456mailto:Colin.Begg@ntlworld.com

That site gave a great explanation of why it happens, although it suggests it should happen LESS towards the end of the flight whereas the PIC panel appears to do it MORE towards the end of the flight.What I was hoping for was a suggestion of how to correc the error or remove the message to allow normal use of the FMC under fuel disagree conditions.ThanksColin Begg