Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boaz

Lee Hetherington here's a quick one!

Guest Boaz

Hi there Lee!First of all thank you so much for your creations, creations that make the best God d*** model go with the very best panel!A dream that has been realised by you and for that we are forever greatful.I looked at some earlier postings form people using your merger, and they had all given you a pounding, from where I stand, so I want to tell you that I love your merger and what it has done to my simming experience!Well what I wanted to ask you is if you have heard any stories or if you even might have some experience of your own, regarding the compatibility of the merger aircraft.cfg and the POSKY 762V3?I really want to fly El Al and Us Air flights so that would help me a bit...Might it even be so, that if there is a compatibility issue, would a merger aircraft.cfg file be in the making for future release?I hope you keep merging in future dear Lee, because PIC and POSKY are both the very best when together...Thanx in advance....Boaz...Copenhagen....

Guest ilh

I might consider throwing something together, but it would just make the visual 762 work with the 763 panel and flight dynamics. I have no interest in trying to make it fly like a 762 as that would require editing the flight dynamics, something I am not capable of. I suppose the same could be done with the upcoming 764.Basically, it will involve adjusting contact points, eye point, and lighting locations. It isn't exactly rocket science. It's more like trial and error.Maybe some time this week. I can understand why people want this, particularly for the 762, since some of the liveries are not available for the 763.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)[link:www.sls.lcs.mit.edu/ilh/fs/DFMS734.zip]B734 Dreamfleet/Microsoft Merge