Sign in to follow this  
MadDog

Help... I need a file - a 1000 guesses which one

Hi guys,I just got the 767PIC in the mail today and have it set up for FS2K2 patched to v1.2 et al. But I really need the last missing piece. At the risk of bringing down the wrath of the misinformed and arrogant, I'll be subtle. The file I need rhymes with "surge", it applies to a 300 model, I think the version is 3.0, and it was created by an under-appreciated, very helpful person that used to hang out in this forum. If one of you might be able to "accidentally" attach this file to an E-mail and send it to mdschrier@knology.net. I would greatly appreciate it!Thanks,Marc

Marc,Are you the creator of C4TO for FLY ?I certainly had a few good flights with this program before .. I dumped FLY x(I think I know what you are after. If you can hang on for another about 3.5 hours I will send you the file (I am still at work - West Coast). Someone may step in and get it to you sooner.Welcome to the PIC club.Michael J.

Hiya Michael,Good to talk to you again.>Are you the creator of C4TO for FLY ? Guilty as charged.>I certainly had a few good flights with this program before >.. I dumped FLY x( Glad you enjoyed it. I've pretty much given up on FLY! II also. It's a shame - it has so much potential - just too many things that need to be fixed and not enough time and resources to fix them.>I think I know what you are after. If you can hang on for >another about 3.5 hours I will send you the file (I am still >at work - West Coast).I'm hanging... no one else has responded yet. Thanks. I've always heard good things about PIC - but being a FLY! guy (and despising FS2000), I spent most of my time with the PMDG stuff. Now that MS finally has a simulator that runs smoothly, I'm anxious to try it out.I always loved Eric's old stuff - does he ever come around here anymore?See Ya and Thanks Again,Marc

>I always loved Eric's old stuff - does he ever come around >here anymore? Not sure what you mean by old stuff but no, he is no longer visiting this place.Michael J.

Eric Ernst did many high-quality panels for FS98 (they were all freeware). I think you can still browse them at his site www.flightsimnetwork.com/efpanels/His Saab 340 was loved by everyone. He also did a freeware 767 panel for FS98 (no longer available) which was the pre-cursor to PIC.Regards,Marc

Guest ilh

Check your email and we'll see if I guessed correctly.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest MB327

The checks in the mail,,

Guest MB327

Ahhh,,Lee,You beat me,, and I gave you proper credit in the email too..Hows the back,, Im hanging out on the pic RW,, call me if you can 24.93.86.18/767pic

Thanks guys,That's what I needed. Lee, you da man! I really appreciate the work you've put in to help us out.Take care,Marc

Marc,Quick tips that may improve your enjoyment of the PIC:1. you can opt for a small audio panel and therefore can hear the marker beacon sounds2. you can add thrust reverser sound3. the last Posky merge will give you landing lightsMichael J.

Thanks Michael,I look into those options....Regards,Marc

Guest crashing_pilot

would someone be so kind as to send both merges to tvan_der_elst@hotmail.com?thanx a lot!!!!!!!!!Tom van der ElstVP C o m p a s s va

Guest crashing_pilot

thanx a lot lee!!!!!!great job you did there...see yaTom van der ElstVP C o m p a s s va