Sign in to follow this  

PIC + POSKY shakes

Hi allI have noticed that my PIC/POSKY V3 merged airplanes (PIC air file and modified PIC cfg file) occasionally get the "shakes" while flying around. Specifically, the wings rock back and forth very quickly with a frequency of about 2 or 3 per second and max about 5 deg of bank. It seems to come and go and I cannot relate it to a particular speed or flight regime.Anyone else noticed this with their airplanes? An if so, any ideas how to fix it or is it a undesirable side-effect of the merge.Thanks,Kevin

Guest ilh

Does disabling your joystick/yoke make it go away? I wonder if noise is causing the problem.I can't say that I have ever seen anything like that.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Sure you didn't have vodka martini before flight, shaken not stirred ? :-lolMichael J.

hi, is someone can explain how to put PIC panel in the 767 POSKY3?thanks a lotPaolo

Guest Charly

Lee, you have to answer this to Paolo...you are the King in this matter ;)Regards :-waveCharly - BAW062

Guest ilh

I did, in email.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest EGCC

Lee,I would appreciate an email of this procedure: andy@ukpilots.orgThanks.

Guest jeffg

I also would love to have this information so I can add PIC to this ac Thanks,JeffG jeffreymg@attbi.com

It wasn't the joystick but thanks for the idea. In the end I don't know what it was but I just went back to basics and dumped the old cfg file and created a new one with your merge utility and she is flying just fine now. I must have corrupted the old one some how with all my tinkering. Kevin