Sign in to follow this  

PIC/POSKY Merge

Seems Lee is not allowing people to download his merge right now, so could someone send me the lastest versions of his POSKY/PIC 767-300/200 merges? I hope he gets this situation resolved soon!Thanks,Andrew HeathRumpleteaser8@aol.com

Greetings,I also lost the two merge files. I was not aware of the situation and downloaded the current files containing only the readme, and replaced my previous files.If someone could send me the two files aswell it would be much appreciated.Regards,Chris BrunnerCYVRpilotflying@lycos.com

Hi all,I wish not to be late...... but Im also interested in the merger file for the POSKY B762....Lee if you don't mind... could you please send me the file to my email... sba83@hotmail.com

Hi Guys,I just tried to download the POSKY/PIC merge too and am really dissapointed.I never felt confident till now to have a go at modding my FS2002, but now my dad is getting into PIC 767 i could really do with the merge as he needs the landing nights at night to see where he's going :(If anyone would be kind enough to mail me the required file/files/instructions it would be gratefully appreciated.Sorry Lee they felt they had to treat you this way.I thought this was an enthusiasts hobby.This kind of carry on makes me sad :(Warm Regards,Chrischris@ccturner.demon.co.uk

Thankyou to the kind guy who sent me the files :)Very much appreciated.Warm Regards,Chris

Guest ilh

All PICPOSKY3.zip/PICPOSKY2.zip merge users,I do plan to make the merges available again soon via web access, but until then, could others help email folks PICPOSKY3.zip and PICPOSKY2.zip if you have them? I must have emailed it out 100 times in the past week and am growing a bit weary.Thanks in advance.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

I need to get this file any way I can. If some one could send it to me I would appreciate it. My email is willysnelson@hotmail.com thank you J.M.Lemoine

Guest MB327

Lee,Check your email, I will begin covering these through the end of May. We can see if someone else can pick them up for a couple of weeks or so beginning in June. Perhaps we can set up a schedule for this stuff so you can be free to keep developing other great aids.No thanks is necessary, the thank yous all go to you...

Guest MB327

In your mail sir.

Guest MB327

?? Hmmm, it did not go..."This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.Delivery to the following recipients failed. willysnelson@hotmail.com"

how strange i got it ? hotmail=weirdness.thanks any way.

Lee, can your 762 merge be used "without" your added FS2002 lights?Thank you again and please keep us posted on your upcoming website address so we can go download your stuff :-waveJ. Padron (KMIA)

Guest ilh

Yes. Simply turn off the WING light on the main panel, or comment out all the lighting entries except for the beacons in the aircraft.cfg. All the FS2002 lights except for beacons are tied to the WING light switch.Feel free to substitute a POSKY lighting section. It's completely up to you!Lee Hetherington (KBOS)