Sign in to follow this  
Guest MB327

If you need the PIC POSKY Merge File - Read This

Guest MB327

Send me an email and I will reply with the PICPOSKY3.zip for the 763.No files will be sent from requests on the PIC Forum - Please.I should have a copy of the zip for the 762 by tomorrow so I will cover those requests also. Give Lee a break so he can develope other aids for us blood sucking addicts. We will accept a volunteer to pick this service up for a defined period of time beginning June 1. Then we can pass it on to another lucky volunteer.Mike BevingtonSend your request for PICPOSKY Merge file to:bevington@charter.net

Guest ilh

Thanks, Mike! Hopefully this will be shortlived and I will make them available via my web page again soon.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)PS: "Bump" means bump this back to the top of the page as any reply makes it the most recently modified topic.

Guest MB327

Ryan,I did not get your email address on the avsim email you sent. Please email me directly so I can send the files.Thanks, glad to help

Bump just sends the message/thread back to the top of the forum.WS

Guest flightpro08

I just recieved the files this morning from you, thanks! :DRyan-Flightpro08Taxiwaysigns.com

Guest ilh

I have gone through my merge files with a fine-toothed comb and am certain they contain no POSKY content and as such do not represent a modified POSKY aircraft or flight model being redistributed, nor do they represent a POSKY aircraft combined with a commercial product within the package (no POSKY content). These were both objections raised by POSKY's Warren Daniels on 24 April 2002. Any combination with the commercial 767 PIC package takes place on the user's own machine when a POSKY model and texture folder are copied/moved into place by the user. Therefore, I am making these packages available again as I cannot see how they can possibly violate any POSKY policies nor expose POSKY to any kind of litigation. I am sorry if anyone at POSKY might disagree.Note that I have renamed the packages with more meaningful names. I have made some very small tweaks, but if you are already happily using any of these, you do not need to download again.http://www.sls.lcs.mit.edu/ilh/fs/PIC-POSKY-v3-763.ziphttp://www.sls.lcs.mit.edu/ilh/fs/PIC-POSKY-v3-762.ziphttp://www.sls.lcs.mit.edu/ilh/fs/PIC-POSKY-v2-763.zipI do not plan to upload these to the file libraries at flightsim.com or avsim.com.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest ielchitz

Lee,This is great news.If I could give you another "star" - I would.Thanks again from the PIC community.Ian E.