Sign in to follow this  
Guest B1900 Mech

Picposky Missing textures

Guest B1900 Mech

Installed IAW instructions, same problem with Delta, No problem with American. I am using V3 and the 767-300. Thankyou for any help! Jim

Guest ilh

That is a POSKY problem. If you zoom all the way in and then back out it might be OK. To fix it more permanently, you can use imagetool (comes with FS2002 Pro) to remove all the mipmaps in the textures. Do a search in the POSKY forum for imagetool or mipmaps and you will probably find directions.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest HeavyFan

Where can I get a free Program to fix the Posky Textures at LEE?? As I don't have FS2002 Pro i have the STD one! So I can make my textures Blurry free! Thanks MIKE.

Guest B1900 Mech

Thankyou for the reply Lee, I will give it a try! Jim

Guest ilh

I don't know. Maybe DXTbmp will work, but I do not know where to get it or how to use it.This is one of the reasons I bought the Pro version as I knew little things like this would come up.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest jase439

The POSKY recommended fix for this was to zoom all the way in and then press the backspace key once to reset the zoom. I'd call it a bug, but POSKY doesn't do bugs - only features.Personally, I took the imagetool route and corrected the feature :)

Guest HeavyFan

Hey Jase! Image tool?? What did you do to the textures? And Is this program available as a free download? Or do you know where to get a free program to clear up the blurryness? Thanks MIKE.

Guest jase439

It's part of FS2002 Professional and can be found under:FS2002GMAXFlightsimgamepacksFlightSim

Guest HeavyFan

Hey Jase, well unfortunately I do not have FS2002 PRO I have the STD version! Do you know of anyplace to downlaod a similar program to fix the POSKY Textures?? Like a free program that does the same thing as Image tool?? I would really apprecite it! MIKE.

Guest jase439

I don't. Sorry.

Guest ilh

Maybe DXTbmp, but I'm not sure where to find it. Searching would probably find it.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)