Sign in to follow this  
Guest MB327

"2000 Hours" and "PIC on VATSIM" Sunday 5-12-02

Guest MB327

We will be doing another PIC on VATSIM flight this Sunday beginning at 1500Z. I do not have any routes in mind as yet but will put something together and post it here within the next 24 hours. If you will be participating and have a few routes in mind please respond with your thoughts. Hmmm, what about BOS-LAX with about 3 stops. Or maybe LAX SFO SEA SLC.. Or maybe ABQ SAN LAS LAX... Or other? Votes please!I will also be logging my 2000th hour on VATSIM this weekend so come along and help me celebrate.

Guest WorkingStiff

2000 hours?How about ORD DEN LAX for those of us with short attention spans?

Mike,Are you doing 'Cross the Pond 3' as well?If so you sure like your flyin' :-)

Guest MB327

Regrets on the Cross the Pond event. I will not be available during the better part of the schedule. I may, however, jump in at the end by flying KRDU-KATL or something along those lines.Do not miss the Cross the Pond event if you don't have to. It is sure to be a lot of fun.

Mike,I was thinking the Balkans and back. Croatian ATC is nearly as much fun as Scottish! :-lolYa big scaredy ! :-outta;)ps.I love the scots really. Just don't mention the World Cup .... :(

Guest MB327

Well folks, It appears that I had another one of those lapses in memory, and just when I thought the medication was working."SUNDAY IS MOTHER'S DAY around these parts dumb #####" (talking to self). I just got a phone call saying "what time will you be comming over on Sunday?" Hmmm, reality set in and it appears I have something more important to attend to on Sunday afternoon.Sorry for starting this thread. I will be flying Sunday but not till much later in the day, time unknown as of now.If someone else wants to pick up the ball here and set up a couple of flights, go for it...