Sign in to follow this  

New to 767 PIC

Can someone please cover off what parts of PIC are non-functional with FS 2002 so I don't bother thinking my install is not working.Additionally, is there anything I need to do apart from the FS 2002 patch from www.wilcopub.com?I don't have FS 2000, so I installed directly on top of FS 2002 then patched (767PilotinCommandPatchFS2002.exe).Rayps: I realize this have probably been asked a million times, but you gotta strart somewhere ;-)

Guest WorkingStiff

What do you mean? What problems are you observing?Make sure you install the correct patch; they are two and they are often confused.

No problems at all, just making sure that any issues with my installation and patching are resolved before being issues with the aircraft :-lolI saw some mention on the website that the adventures do not work in 2002, was wondering what that translated to in terms of plane things as I am not that familiar with FS 2002 either.I have successfully flown one of the short flights (seemed a tad heavy on takeoff, but probably related to my improper flaps/power setting)...Is there any specific combination of settings under aircraft reality to make sure things are set properly for the 767PIC? or inversely, are there any no-no's that mess things up? (I run all reality settings maxed except mixture and rudder - single joystick w/no pedals)Ray

Ray,As far as I know, everything in PIC767/FS2002 works as described in the manuals that were put together for PIC767/FS2000, with 2 exceptions however: adventures and push-back.Bien amicalementMichelKSEA

Thanks Michel ... I'll search the old forum and see what pops up on those two topics so I'm generating the dreaded 'newbie' questions ;-)Ray