Sign in to follow this  
Guest CHRISH

PIC 767 with Geforce4 Ti 4600

Hi Paul,Thanks for the tip. I had seen this option before but when I was down at Pete's changing it to anything other than "application controlled" caused problems so I didn't delve any further.I've now enabled the 4x option and apart from having to run in 32-bit (otherwise the panel takes on strange colours) it works fine. And, I have to take back what I said earlier and say that aircraft certainly have a more realistic appearance especially at 1280*1024.I haven't measured the frame rate difference but there doesn't seem to be any obvious hit. Thanks one again!Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray>> I haven't measured the frame rate difference but there doesn't seem to be any obvious hit.

Hi Paul,<>These are precious moments. Even as I type this a better system is just around the corner. O to be able to stop time :-)Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

How does one adjust the refresh rate in Flight sim? I can adjust other window apps through display settings in control panel, but when it comes to flight sim and pic767 it reverts back to 60hz and a with a res of 1600x1200. I know how to adjust resolution but I see no option for refresh rate?Any ideas?Thanks in advanceZanther

Guest MB327

What are your specs? See my post way up above.

Here's my system:Asus A7V133 with a 1.4GHz Athlon Thunder bird CPU (OC to 1466)Alpha PAL66 Heat sink with Delta 7000 RPM fan2 sticks of PC133 SDRAM 256Megs each, Crucial CAS 2Evga Geforce 4 TI4400 with reference cooler (don't get the cards with ACS2 cooler it has problems)2 IBM Deskstar GXP60's, 40 GiG hard drives set up in a RAID 1 arraySound Blaster Live 5.1 ValueLinksys NICI/O Magic 52X Generic CDROM drivePlextor 16X10X40 CDRW drivefloppyLite on FS020 Tower caseEnermax 350 Watt power supplyViewsonic A90 19" for primary monitorViewsonic A70 17" for secondary monitor Windows XP Pro (This OS rocks)Scott