Sign in to follow this  
Guest joea

where's my post??

Guest joea

Hi everyone. Yesterday I replied to a post by Mike T. who warned the PIC team about a 757 panel that was uploaded to flightsim.com that used a (bad) screenshot of the PIC 767 panel and some freeware guages. today I find the post and my reply are gone, so while I can guess what happened can someone fill me in here? BTW I did download the thing just to take a look at it and :-erks (first time I used that icon).

Guest WorkingStiff

Most likely Wade removed it. Why is it so important to you personally?

Guest joea

Well, it is not so much my post I care about but because some folks are asking about it on the general forum and I don't like anything that smells of piracy, even if very poorly done. Sorry about the bump.

Guest WorkingStiff

I understand that your concern is genuine but from what I've seen here recently Wade has been very strict about what's posted.

Nope, not me. I am away in Ottawa on business this week, this is the first time I've read the forum in days. :-)Regards,WadePS. This thread will self-distruct soon.

Wade,The file does appear to have been removed. Have fun in Ottawa.Brent

hi, i've seen the file on fsplanet.compaolo

Guest ielchitz

Ottawa, eh?AH-HA!Wade, you have finally slipped up and now we have you!So then Wade is secretly a scout for the Carolina Hurricanes visiting the Ottawa faciities in he event that the 'Canes face the Sens for the Eastern Conference final? Fess up Wade, we know thw truth.LMAO - Ok, good thing this thread is going to be toast anyhow - weird things happen to me when I fly these long hauls (enroute KLAX ESSA)."AAL301 reporting 68N010W at 1546Z M.80 FL370 estimating 66N000W at 1620Z, ABADA next, winds 190@81 temp -53C"Ian E.

Guest Martin

>"AAL301 reporting 68N010W at 1546Z M.80 FL370 estimating >66N000W at 1620Z, ABADA next, winds 190@81 temp -53C" I can imagine how you say that loudly for yourself. :-lol (If it wasn't VATSIM ATC of course...). I do too, but that crappy FS ATC never answers!AA93 leaving between the UK and Ireland bound for KEWR. I did the flight yesterday and used the current NAT tracks, which were quite far up north (Track D started at 57N). I actually arrived almost an hour before schedule (I still wonder why), but it was quickly eaten by go-arounds due to the ridiculous spacing of aircraft on approach. I even had to climb away to not get rammed by an El Al 744! (Will probably post more shots in the screenshot forum, where they belong, tomorrow.)MartinIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing