Sign in to follow this  

I need urgent HELP with the POSKY 767 and 767PIC, pleas

Hi:I downloaded United 767-300 V3 from POSKY page, and I want to fly it with 767PIC panel, I copied the panel carpet from the 767 PIC and paste it in the United 767, then when I go to th FS the airplane loads OK and everuthing seems to be fine, but the problem comes when I try to taxi, when I move the rudder or the landing gear to taxi, it centers automatically and I can`t taxi, I tried turning Off both Yaw Dampers but the problems continues, so I need to put the airplane in the runway wuth slew , then, when I try to take off, when I reach the Rotate speed, I move the elevators and they return to the original position, the same problem like in the rudder and nose gear ocurrs with the elevators, the only control surface that seems to be find are the ailerons, so please help me and tell me what I need to do to integrate the PIC panel with POSKY 767, ah by the way, I`m using FS2002, please help me, thanks in advance.Regards....

Icaro, I use the original POSKY COA 762ER with the PIC panel. All I replaced was the POSKY panel.cfg and sound.cfg files with the ones that point to the PIC folder, nothing else. Everything works great: both taxing and flying, except for the little flap 1 and 5 gauge display glitch which is only cosmetics.I did not touch or alter any of the original POSKY files except for the panel.cfg file and sound.cfg files.Try this, do a fresh install of the POSKY B767 aircraft you like (download the latest revision from the POSKY website while you're at it). Next, replace the POSKY panel.cfg file with one that points to the PIC panel location, like this...[fltsim]alias=767 PIC Wilco Publishingpanel...and the sound.cfg file with...[fltsim]alias=767 PIC Wilco PublishingsoundNext start FS2002 using the default Meigs field Cessna flight, then load the POSKY aircraft and try taxing to see if you can.Mine works very well.J. Padron (KMIA)---