Sign in to follow this  
bojote

Lago's FSMaintenance & PIC

Anyone have this combination?? how does it work?

Guest Jaaky

Hi,I'm the Beta lead for LAGO.Although FSMaintenance officially only supports aircraft that are 100% designed according to the SDK's, many of our testers used 767 PIC and I'm happy to say that there are no major problems.Some of the failures that FSMaintenance imposes do not work in PIC though, simply because PIC does use some unconventional methods in the way the panel works, but nothing major...It is important to realize, that FSMaintenance does NOT work failures in the special way as 767 PIC does.If you encounter any problems, or have questions, do not hesitate to visit our forum on www.lagoonline.com .------------------------------------------------Jaaky KrantLAGO Concepts & Development------------------------------------------------

Guest MB327

On a side note. I read a great article/advertisement regarding frame rates on your site yesterday:http://www.lagoonline.com/ENG/articoli/art_1.aspThat is helpful and should be "required reading" for those struggling with scenery settings in FS2002.Pass along my thanks to Mathijs Kok.