Sign in to follow this  

PIC/POSKY 767-300 V.3 Flap Problems

Probably something easy but nonetheless, unreachable at the moment. I can't lower any amount of flaps on the PIC/POSKY V.3 767-300 at all.There is no indication on the flap display dial & just the flap lever moved up or down as per the pressing of the F6 or F7 keys. Visually, in spot view I notice that just the leading edge slats lower & not the main trailing flaps. Seems strange because on the 767-200 merge i have as well, I get the proper indication in and out of the cockpit. Any insight or similar concerns? So I tried the take-off anyway with this problem in mind and on acceleration I received a warning indicatation informing me of the need for FLAPS CONFIG (in red)and a rotate speed of 193 KTS!!, so obviously it is an actual flight problem and not cosmetic .As well, I can easily switch back forth between the 763 and 762 in flight and the flaps will still work in 762 and not in the 763 ....HELPJamieCYYC

Jamie,Are you sure that your keyboard is active, I mean that your FMC is not in the keyboard entry mode (with the 2 letters KA at the left-top of the FCM)?Just a though...Bien amicalementMichelKSEA