Sign in to follow this  

How do I..

Guest MB327

This addiction has cost me about 2 hours of sleep a night for the last 400 days for a whopping 800 hours total. It seems I have traded one set of dreams for another. My family calls it my "flight simulator thingy."

Have you ever gotten the:"He spends all day at work on the computer, and when he gets home the first thing he does is turn the computer on!" or"He is on the computer again..." Computer=FSIt is an addiction no doubt...yet a constructive one right? LOL!!!Regards,Jay

Hey Jay,The next time we get together, we need to introduce our wives to each other so they can trade stories about our simming addiction...they could even start their own support group! :)Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Guest MB327

"He spends all day at work on the computer, and when he gets home the first thing he does is turn the computer on!"Get that one all the time. The motor on the garage door opener has not stopped running and I already have FS2002 loading. Hah! The jacket and shoes come off later, along with the "hello, I home." And some think I don't have my priorities in line! Huff Huff! They just don't get it, over their heads me thinks.

I usually get worried about the time when it's..."If you don't turn off that F'ing game right now -I hate it when she calls it a game- ,you will have all the time you can handle to play". This usually occurs about dinner time and again around bed time. In other words...it's power off time or kiss her ##### goodbye. That's when I have to cave to the pressure. So I cave, I am a catch let me tell ya!She just does not understand my needs. I also don't understand why she does not find light foreplay appealing while parked at the threshold for runway 23....something about a heavy flying over my car while having a bit of fun....Perhaps I disclose too much ;-)

Guest MB327

You got me crying I'm laughing so hard.. You/we are nuts...

I tried hard to control my laughter, yet this was a gut buster! Man...be careful or else I'll no longer be able to read posts while at work!!!!People were looking at me like I was crazy...I totaly lost it....

Guest WorkingStiff

LOL :-lol CYYZ needs better security......

I am glad I can bring smiles to faces....reality is usually the funniest thing / truth is stranger than fiction and all that...my reality being no exception.Luckily, the girlfreind unit is usually very understanding of my chronic addiction...but she is not very compatible with long range flights on VATSIM and she comes with a pop-up mother-in-law feature that I can not disable.....In 15 minutes I'll be home....V2....up up and away...Rob.

Come on Stiff...I know that you have little stiffs at home, you are no stranger to a bit of foreplay at the airport?? CYYZ does not need more security ;-) They need more fornication, more smiling faces...etc ....I love the smell of kerosene in the evening...smells like...victory.

Guest B1900 Mech

JAMES Mar-10-01, 02:27 PM (EDT) "Tech Support Question" Desperately seeking technical support / advice: I'm currently runningthe latest version of Girlfriend 5.0 and I am having some problems.I've been running the same version of Drinking Buddies 10 for years as myprimary application and all the Girlfriend releases have alwaysconflicted with it. I hear that Drinking Buddies won't crash if you minimize Girlfriendwith the sound off, but since I can't find the switch to turn it off,I just run them separately and it seems to work OK. Girlfriend alsoseems to have a problem coexisting with GolfWare, often trying toabort my GolfWare program with some sort of timing incompatibility.I probably should have stayed with Girlfriend 1.0, but I thought I mightsee better performance with Girlfriend 2.0. After months of conflicts,I consulted a friend who has experience with Girlfriend 2.0. He saidI probably didn't have enough cache to run Girlfriend 2.0 and thateventually it would require a Token Ring upgrade to run properly.He was right. As soon as I purged my cache, Girlfriend 2.0 uninstalleditself. Shortly after that, I installed a beta version of Girlfriend 3.0.Allthe bugs were supposed to be gone, but the first time I used it, itgave me a virus. After a hard drive clean up and thorough virus scan Ivery cautiously upgraded to Girlfriend 4.0, this time using a SCSI probeand virus protection. It worked OK for a while until I discoveredGirlfriend 1.0 wasn't completely uninstalled! I tried to run Girlfriend 1.0again with Girlfriend 4.0 still installed, but Girlfriend 4.0 has anunadvertised feature that automatically senses the presence ofGirlfriend 1.0 and communicates with it in some way, resulting in theimmediateremoval of both versions! The version I have now works pretty well, but, like all versions,there are still some problems. The Girlfriend package is written in someobscure language that I can't understand, much less reprogram. AndI've never liked how Girlfriend is totally object-oriented. A year ago, afriend upgraded his version to Girlfriend-Plus 1.0, which is aTerminate-and-Stay resident version. He discovered that GirlfriendPlus 1.0expires within a year if you don't upgrade to Fiance 1.0. So he did. Butsoon after that, he discovered, you have to upgrade to Wife 1.0, which hedescribes as a "huge resource hog." It has taken up all his space, so hecan'tload anything else. One of the primary reasons that he upgraded to Wife1.0 is because it came bundled with FreeSex1.0. Well, it turns outthat the resource allocation module of Wife 1.0 sometimes prohibits accesstoFreeSex 1.0 (particularly the new "Plug and Play" items he wanted totry). On top of that, Wife 1.0 must be running on a well warmed-up systembefore he can do anything. And, although he did not ask for it, Wife1.0 came with mother-in-law 1.0, which has an automatic popup featurethat he can't turn off. I suggested that he install Mistress 1.0, but hesaidthat he has heard that if you try to run it without first uninstalling Wife1.0,that Wife 1.0 will delete all your MSMoney files before uninstalling itself.Then Mistress 1.0 won't install anyway, due to insufficient resources. Is anybody out there able to resolve conflicts or offer technicaladvice?

Are you crazy????? The things they'll come up with to torment you, will make you dread the moment you ever suggested that! :-lol

BobK

Guest MB327

This isn't the half of it. If you get the automatic upgrade to kids 1.0 and then go to 2.0 or 3.0, most of your resources are tied up until FS2026 comes along. Beware!