Sign in to follow this  

fs2002 GPS

Sorry if this has been covered before but I did a search of the posts and could find nothing on it. Is it possible to have the fs2002 gps display on the pic 767 panel and if so how do you do it??. Also the little semicons for ATC,map etc.... Any help would be most appreciated.Thanks ATC

Hi Limur, thanks so much for this information. I couldn't beleive that 70 people looked at this and didn't by the lack of replies know how to do it. I had seen a picture of the pic panel with the semicons but couldn't remember where. Glad you at least took the time to reply.Thanks againATC

Guest WorkingStiff

What is a semicon?Maybe the reason none of the 70 people responded was because they didn't understand what you were asking.This is mostly a user forum and no one is obligated to respond to questions.

Guest KB

I think he refers to those small button you can use to call up the default GPS, ATC window etc.

Guest WorkingStiff

Karl,I think I know what he's referring to but I've never heard of "semicons" before.And my consistent opinion on making major modifications to the 767 PIC panel is that if you're going to all that trouble to make changes; you're better off just flying one of the default aircraft. :-)

Guest Martin

Is "simicon" better?Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Guest WorkingStiff

No, sounds too much like "silicon."Since so many people worldwide read these boards, it would be eminently sensible to adhere to the common lexicon and not invent words....

Guest Martin

Those gauges are actually called "simicons" (sim-icons)...Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Guest WorkingStiff

I'd say the same thing to the person at Microsoft who dreamed up the word "simicon."Anyway, why am I even discussing this....he got his answer and hopefully he's happy now.