Sign in to follow this  

Cannot get 767PIC to work in FS2002

Please help!I am a big fan of the 767PIC program and used it a lotin FS2000. I have now switched to FS2002 Pro and Idownloaded the 767PIC FS2002 patch and ran it successfully.However, when I open up my 767 in FS2002 it doesn't workand warns me it can't find many files. The POSKY aircraftthat I have with the 767PIC panel work but when I open upthe panel it is just a black screen.Any ideas welcome???

wings737HiI am sure you have considered this but it seems that you have a bad install. Either try uninstalling 767pic and reinstall or you might have to do a clean reinstall of FS2002 and 767pic. FLY SAFELYWings737

Guest KD Larsen

I think it's the 3rd party software error he's getting - I'm also getting that, so I'm wondering if there's a fix/workaround for this?

3rd Party Aircraft warning? I've never got this with PIC, and since he has just a black screen, I'd be more inclined to think it's a merger screw up or he just copied files to fs2002 instead of actually installing. I also believe I read somewhere that having it installed twice is not a good idea.Uninstall it properly. Reinstall. Patch it. Run it without a merger.michael

OK thanks for the advice. As I have now removed FS2000 from my PC do I have to reinstall that as I don't think 767PIC will recognise FS2002.

Guest KB

You could start by reading the instructions provided for installation into FS2002.

Just install PIC but change the destination folder to your fs2002 folder using the "browse" button. Then run the patch. You can't install PIC by copying files over to fs2002. So if you did that, remove all traces of PIC from your fs2002 folders.michael

Thanks Michael .... I think I will start from scratch again

Thanks again ... I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worksfine now ... not sure what went wrong. Great to have thePSS Airbus and 767 PIC on FS2002.:-)