Sign in to follow this  

SID/STAR database

Hi all Some times ago , i used to go on this site http://www.seaartcc.org/767pic/ to get star/ sid of several countries around the worldnow this adress bring me a another site where there is very few SID/STAR. Is any other adress ?Thanks a lot Pi

Guest KB

I don't know if the other site is gone - however, the only way to fill up the new site is to start programming and uploading your own files. The manual contains a good chapter on making your own procedures, and free charts can be found all over the Internet, so there's really no excuse for not uploading some procedures yourself.Regards,Karl

Argggall this great jobs is gone ? no , i cant believe it . strange thing , the file are always here when you try direct accessbye

Guest Muppet22

go to www.navdata.at - you can get the SID/STAR/APPROACH database from theretom

Hi, I am the webmaster for the SID/STAR database at www.seaartcc.org/767pic. I decided to pull the old files off and stick with the new system for two reasons. The first one is because I was receiving many complaints of the data being corrupt or incomplete. Two, to standardize on the new system's format.Honestly I am a little disappointed in the lack of use of the SID/STAR database. By implementing the new system, I have made it very easy for anyone to upload, update, or delete their procedure files. I was hoping that the database would grow and take care of itself since anyone can upload/delete and enter in their own descriptions.Take Care,Bob Humbert

Guest NAVData

Hi,the NAVData website was complete redesigned with many new features. One of it is a complete new up- and download area for flightplans, sids/stars, ... The site goes online in the next 2-3 days and than the whole sids/stars/appr are fully back in a new design :-) Hope all of you can wait ;-)Bye

Hello Bob, I really like your new site. I agree that others need to post their SIDS and STARS as they create them. I have posted three so far. As I add airports to my routes I fly, and the charts I create new procedures. Once again thanks.Andy Elesky