Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dan_Pergau

Any PIC gatherings this weekend?

Guest KB

Hey,For EGPF-KBOS this one should be current and okay, not real world but I think it would work:CLYDE DCT TIR UN572 GOMUP TRAKA LAKES N412B TAFFY DCT SCUPP DCTA GOMUP 59/20 61/30 61/40 61/50 59/60 LAKESEAST LVLS NILWEST LVLS 310 320 330 360 380 390EUR RTS WEST NILNAR N412B N414C N416C N424E N426E N428C N432B N434CN436A-Regards,Karl

Guest ielchitz

Russel,Nice to see you in my sky last night (~0700Z) - you handled the runway flip flop like a pro. Just to elaborate - after 0000 Local in Los Angeles they put the field into this weird configuration for noise abatement. Generally speaking, they want all of the low altitude operations over the water (where it won't wake people). So all departures go off of runway 25L while all arrivals come in on 6L. If you think about that for a little while you will understand why it is known as "Suicide Configuration" - lots of fun as a pilot - and even more as a controller, you should see how much fun it is when traffic is steady and the ceiling is low.Anyhow just wanted to say hello - you caught me at the end of a shift there and I did not recognize the call sign.Ian Elchitz

KB and Vulcan...thanks for the route.Hope to see you guys on line tonight!Rob.