Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flying4Free

Adding AI aircraft

Ok newbie question here, but how do i add any type of AI aircraft or static craft? Any particular tools? I just got this game not too long ago,and i am so addicted now. i find myself in the middle of the night downloading strange things that i have no idea what they do. Do i need Flight Simmers Annonymous? :D :)Thanx fellow flyers!,=Swivet=

Guest Flying4Free

You will definitely need FSAA! :-) A lot of us use TTools by Lee Swordy. You can search for either his name or why not just try this link...http://ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?C...Root&DLID=13233It's really not that hard once you do it once. You think FS is addictive, just wait 'til you start adding different aircraft to your AI besides the default aircraft. Let me know if you need any help. Mike

Guest Joshieca

Just please, BACKUP YOUR FILES before you play with them! :)It will save long hours and countless headaches if you do it before you start to add any files to your install. The best thing to do is make a folder called "backup" and put it into your root flight sim directory. Then if you add any files or make any changes to your files, simply copy and paste a backup of that file (before you make the change) in that folder. Even if the program says they back up the files, I have seen many times where it doesn't always backup your files entirely or correctly.[br][br][div align=center][br][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Click Here For Weather Image of the Day!

Thanx alot guy!,I really want to have active military bases with all my Navy and USAF jets :)Mike you probably will hear from me :)Thanx buddy.=Swivet=

Guest Flying4Free

Sounds Good!! I'll be waiting.Mike