Sign in to follow this  

Thurst Limit Problem (with image)

Remember, only the EEC will actually prevent you from applying full throttle. By reducing max N1, only the autothrottle will respect that setting, but also only when engaged. So if you are flying manually and apply max throttle, your N1 should go until the EEC limit. As soon as you engage an autothrottle mode (SPD, Mach, N1 or VNAV), the N1 will be reduced to the "green" limit.

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Guest ilh

I seem to remember something like that when I used POSKY flight model, either the .air file or aircraft.cfg.With POSKY visual model plus PIC flight model the problem went away for me.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

The picture shows the throttle stuck below the CLB1 limit. I have never had this problem. I am guessing it is a controller interference issue or worng air file.

Guest Martin

>I am guessing it is a controller interference issue or worng >air file. You mean a CII or a WIF? ;-)Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Guest fwsov

Joystick can play a problem here, on T/O sometimes I will be burning down the runway at TO power and then the engines start decreasing power, all I do is adjust the joystick back to TO power by follow the N1 readout.

Guest ilh

If you are using POSKY flight dynamics, check out this thread in the POSKY forum: http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID38/1496.html#8This sounds something like what you are seeing, losing a decent amount of thrust at the high end. So much for POSKY's stance that their flight dynamics are compatible with PIC. Yeah, right.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest Muppet22

OOO CLB1 - I assume Ben you were doing a shorthaul flight?CLB2 far more realistic m8 :-)Tom E

I love the folks in that POSKY thread who are claiming that the real 767 is underpowered - that's such bull! That plane has to be rated to climb out at max GW on ONE ENGINE!! I've been on countless real 757 and 767 flights and the things jump off the runway like a rocket, especially if it's a short flight witha light fuel load.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Muppet22

Absolutely Tabs! Underpowered?! Who said that? Try a NASA rocket now that is underpowered.I was in a 767 today EGLL - ESSA, we had 19 tonnes of fuel and 231 pax, and using CLB2 we got upto FL390 in a tad over 20 mins.Tom

Guest fwsov

Underpowered?! The most common question i see regarding T/O is how to stop it from being so powerful! :-lol-Andrew