Sign in to follow this  
Guest CFG3430

Matt Toissant

Guest CFG3430

Hi everybodyThera is a link for the brilliant 757 file of MT down in the forum, but it seems to be no longer working?Does anybody know where to download these file now?

Guest CFG3430

bumpsince I lost my ZIP cause of System breakdown:Who knows where to find the MT757.zip now???It is by far the best 757 I had within fs2k2 up to now...Who can help?regards from BerlinAnsgar Book

If you do a web search you may find it. I found it a couple of months ago. I use his files on all my 757's. It's strange how his plane has disappeared from all the large web sights.

I thought his first name was Michael...Anyway did he do the Ultimate 757 for 767 PIC package with photorealistic textures? If so, I know where to find that...If not, what liveries of the 757 did he do...I'm dying to find a good US Airways livery before having to try to repaint one myself, which I'm sure would turn out bad...Tim

His name is:Michael P. Toussaintand his login name is "Mike_T"I have performed a search on both Avsim and FlightSim for his files. Although he has created some nice work (including a 777 panel that won a developer award), I cannot find any 757 work.

I've had a lot of requests for the 757, mind you it is a big download. I am going to put it up on my new server on Weds, if ANY of you wish to download it, please email me at michael@toussaintonline.net and I will send you the link.It is a repaint of the Euroflight 757-200. Originally, they did not let me release it (I dunno why) but now that Euroflight has gone to the great developer's graveyard I guess now it's okay. It is tweaked for PIC 767, et al.I may release it here, but it is a 27 MB download so I will send a message to Tom to make sure it is okay. I don't want to cause bandwidth issues. :-lol, cause we know Tom only has that measly 56Kbps pipe into Avsim :-lolRegards,Mike T.