Sign in to follow this  
Maxthrust

How to convert Flight Plans to PIC format?

Hello fellow 767 drivers,I'm looking to a flight plan convertion utility for PIC. I'm tried FS2002 flight planner and import form PIC FMC but it doesn't work, I've FSNAV (Anyway, you all know it sucks!). I've FSNAV 4.5. Any recommendation???Regards,Bozhan

Use FSBuild - just type your route into it and it'll spit out plans in every concievable format including PIC, FSNav, FS, PSS, etc...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest captbulldog

What about converting FS generated fligth plan into .rte format for PIC? Loading FSB flight plan into the FMC works very beautifully, but I can't fly IFR with FS's ACT because I don't have a flight plan format in .pln for MSFS to read.

Where can I get that file FSBuild ????

Thank you Tabs, The FSBuild is really amazing. One-way airways, SIDs, STARs.. I think I'll don't use FS Nav anymore..Hey Preston, try FSBuild and VATSIM instead of default ATC.Regards,Bozhan

>What about converting FS generated fligth plan into .rte format for >PIC?You can load FS generated .PLN files into Fsbuild, then export the route back in PIC format.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Thnx all for FSBuild Suggestions,Really Pretty Cool :) Bye Bye FSNAV :) Wellcome FSBUILD...~TRVACC11 & FLYTHY Captain~ -BERHAN DONMEZ-

Guest captbulldog

Ummm...VATSIM, that's a big step :)

Tabs and Max,Thanks for the info and the link :) I was wondering how I got better flight plans imported into the FMC. The flight planner for 2k2 leaves much to be desired.Matt

Yes, as Vulcan said, the some autogenerated routes is incorrect, because fsbuild doesn't take one-way airways into account. (I asked this on fsbuild forum) But FSNav does. Now I'm generating routes on FSNav then importing to FSBuild. It's a bit complicated way to make PIC format flight plans.