Sign in to follow this  

767PIC merge with 767 POSKY BUT in FS2000, not FS2002

Estimate, I love the PIC 767 and the Posky, both together makes a perfect combination. But, the problem is the air file. PIC

Guest ilh

In FS2000 I was using PIC's airfile with edited gear points. That doesn't help you though as you still had the 2x max speed. I believe that 2x was a PIC panel constraint, so I don't think you will really be able to get beyond it reliably.The FS2002 patch added PIC capability to 4x. Can you not use FS2002?Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Estimate Lee, as a matter of fact, I rather prefer the FS2000. A friend of mine borrow me the FS2002, but it doesn

I take it that it's possible to merge the POSKY 767 with the PIC panel? Can someone give me more info on that?It had crossed my mind when I saw how cool the POSKY 767 looked but I didn't think it was possible. I love the look of POSKY aircraft but the panels leave a lot to be desired.

Guest ilh

longhaul, you seem new here, so I suggest you use the Search feature of this forum and you will find countless posts on how to combine PIC and POSKY (mostly for FS2002).Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest ilh

I cannot send an air file. It is copyrighted.Try to search the old PIC forum. Look under the link near the top of the page called "Old Forum and Flight Simulation Links". That's where I found out how to merge PIC and a POSKY v2 (non-gmax) under FS2000. You'll probaby need a program called aired, downloadable from the file archives, to adjust the gear height in the air file.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Thanks for the info Lee. I can't wait to get the two merged.Matt

Estimate, thanks a lot for your help, but unfortunately, the forum isn

Estimate, thanks a lot for your help, but unfortunately, the forum isn

Guest ilh

The old forum is available for searching. Did you try?I just did and searched the PIC forum for "PIC POSKY gear", and the next to last hit, dated 10/23/2001, contains the information you need.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)