Sign in to follow this  
Guest usairways_jett2

Installing

Guest usairways_jett2

I have PIC installed in fs2002, but i want it installed in fs2000 on the same computer , is there a way to do that?

Dear Jett2,Yes, there is a way to do that, in fact, probably several. The essence of them all is you must fool the 767 PIC program into not knowing it is installed on the drive. The way to do this is to remove the registry entries for 767 PIC. If you are very computer savvy you don't need anymore from me. On the otherhand if you are like me and not so savvy here is how I did it when I already had 767 PIC on Fs2000 and wanted to install it on Fs2002 too. First I downloaded a freeware program called RegCleaner from:www.vtoy.fi/jv16/shtml/regcleaner.shtmlYou may want to read all the features of this program before you begin or maybe you are a I don't RTFM type. If so, all you will need to do is, first open the Reg Cleaner 'software tab' and find the entry Wilco Publishing 767 Pilot in Command and elect to remove it. Don't worry the RegCleaner program will automatically place the removed entry in the Backup file you will find by opening the Backup tab.Next open the 'Uninstall menu tab' and find 767 Pilot in Command and also remove it. Again a automatic backup will be made.That is it, now you just do a normal install from your disc. You should not need the backed up copies as the new install will automatically create new registry and Uninstall entries.Mark

Hi.I found a simple way to do it who works for me. Just rename your folder FS2002 with something else. (let say FS2010) Then install PIC in your FS2000 folder.Once it's done, just rename your folder FS2002 (the one you change for FS2010)And that's it.Francois