Sign in to follow this  
wchafe

PICTeam not involved in WILCOs

Just thought you'd like to know. No doubt WILCO wants to capitalize on the success of 767PIC by using a similar name and calling this the "Pilot in Command" series. We, (Eric, Laurent, Pedro and I) have nothing to do with the project, know nothing about it, and wish to ensure that we are not mistakenly associated with the product.Regards,Wade

If you don't mind me asking, are you guys working on anything at the time?

Thanks for the heads up Wade!I have to admit I'd find a bus with the 767's level of quality very enticing though!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Thomas K

The PSS A320, although good, is nowhere near the quality of 767PIC.I'm very curious about this A320 PIC. Wilco doing an A320 is a real surprise bearing in mind that there's been little to no news of its development. Surely, whoever is working on this product would have liked to get at least some publicity about it. With the seemingly low-profile status that this upcoming product is taking, I'm willing to bet chances are that it's somehow associated with either the Eurowings Airbus or the PSS Airbus.

Guest KenG

Wade,I don't doubt for a second that Wilco would want to associate a future product with 767PIC. It's only natural. However, that doesn't mean fellow PICers are happy about it as I'm sure you guys aren't.Good luck on the "future" project and as everyone else has said, even if it is a replica of the Flying Toasters in the After Dark screen saver product, I'll be buying it on the first release date, sight unseen. We, the PIC enthusiasts, put our respect on the work Laurent, Eric, Pedro, and you, not on any publisher. We'll also endeavor to see that people recognize the difference.

Hey Wade,have you guys decided on the new name yet? :-)Cheers,Jeff.EGNX

Guest Dan_Pergau

Classic Ken... I LOVE that flying toaster.Be one with the toaster! I too will buy ANYTHING that the PIC team puts out.Regards,Dan Pergau

Guest joea

Drat...if anyone could program the different flight laws used by Airbus it would be you guys. I'll look forward to your next project and wait on Dreamfleet's A340.

Guest Pittsburgh

Please, don't let the Wilco A320 PIC be the PSS Airbus Pro Series.Does anyone have any info on the Wilco A320 PIC? Links etc...

After a silly mistake on my part some time ago with a question here and Eric's robust reply ;) I *think* I can safely say the team will not be producing any form of Airbus:P Rgds

With Wilcopub using the moniker 'Pilot In Command' for a new, unrelated, product the name issue has just become more pressing, I'm afraid...I'd buy anything the pic TEAM will come up with sight unseen-none too sure about a would-be 'PIC' product from WilcoPub-that I'd want to have a good look at first!

Okay by me.I am still putting my chips on the Saab!WS(KEWR)

Also in that second video, that UAL A320 looked like an FS98 model. It looked like crap. PSS has a superb A320 (shield up to protect myself from incoming beer bottles) IMHO. Wilco should stick to scenery design and quit trying to do aircraft. Speaking of them, anyone got a clue as to what airports are coming out in Airport2002 vol.1?Also to JOEA, by reading the Dreamfleet forum, if your holding your breath waiting on there A340, you better get someone to purchase a ventilator machine for you cause your going to need it. It's gona be a while.

Eric 

Guest A32X

Their 737 for FLY II is amazing!