Sign in to follow this  
wchafe

Our next project

Guest KenG

Oooohhh Yeah! And you guys can have one of them unpronounceable symbols. You can paint "SLAVE" on the side of your planes. You can make the engines whine at real high frequencies and the plane gyrate at cruise in such a way that all the girlies get excited. Okay, I'm getting carried away with my Prince references.How `bout "Ken's Favorite FS Addon Developers...formally known as PIC" ;-)

Is it just me or does the -400ER panel look like a carbon copy of the 777? I just loaded up my PSS 777 panel and it's pretty much the same as that photo.

While they look alike (that was Boeing's intention), there are major differenes.For example the 777 has only one Autopilot engage button. (Actually two, one for the Cpt and one for the F/O, but they don't engage two different A/P's) On the 777, all three autopilots are active, while on the 767 you can only engage one A/P at a time except when you're on a precision intrsument approach (autoland)The overhead is also alike, but there are differences, especially in the pressurization system.

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Guest crashing_pilot

I TOO WOULD BUY anything from WELP ..... dont care if it's a flying brick or a cat with wings....to quote someone:if it'built by WELP it's bound to be breathtaking.thats my nickle.as for WELPFKAP:CHEERS GUYS!!! :-beerchugTom van der ElstVP C o m p a s s va

Guest ilh

DF is working on a gmax 737 with VC.Surely FS2004 VC panels will be different from FS2002 panels so that they support clickspots so you can operate gauges. Therefore, I cannot see how the PSS Airbus VC will be optimal in FS2004 without upgrading.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Add my name to the list of those ready to buy it now, especially if its a B752 in National A/L livery !!!!!

Right on Wade, can't wait for it.JimCYWG

Guest november678x

I also hope its a 767-400, when this new project comes out will it require more performance than its predecessor? PIC 767 required only Pentium 450 MHz - 128 MB Ram

Guest wkzzo

Thats great, I will buy it , whatever aircraft it is knowing from these guys it will be the ultimate in realism.

Guest hvanleusen

Hope this thread will not move into a hysteric direction, let

>I don't care if the next project is a flying brick.... If it >has wings, a panel and the PIC team is behind it I'LL BUY >IT!!!!!! >>But this time get a nice publisher OR, even better do like >PSS be your own publisher I bet you guys can market your >product better than wilco! Did someone say a flying Brick? A BAe146 for FS2002? YAY! I'd like that! LOL...

Well I hope that with the next product you will be more helpfull with former costumers when they send you e-mail after e-mail and you never answer them. Best Regards alriggio17@msn.com Retired pilot FAA

Greetings,Ya know, I don't generally reply to messages like this but in this case... I'm not quite sure who you might have been attempting to contact, but I have personally never found Wade, Laurent, Eric, or Pedro (in email or on this forum) to be anything other than singularly pleasant to mail to, professional, helpful to the extreme, and informative above and beyond the call of duty considering the quality of this product, the thousands of hours they had to have put into developing it and then the thousands of hours that they put into sitting on this board answering questions, and after considering what I'm sure they actually may have made from it after distribution et al has taken their cut.... Add another 0 at the end of the pricetag and I'd likely still have purchased it. To me it's definatey worth every award that has been given it. This product has given me thousands of hours of enjoyment through two versions of flight simulator, and it's really the only aircraft I fly in FS2K2, and has been since the patch was released. I'll be beyond sad to see it go when FS2K4 comes along if there isn't another verson, which by that time I think most everyone would be willing to pay for, and deservedly so. Between this form and the PS13 board, even still with the new set of people like HPSOV, Ian Riddell, and Mike (yea, they were here before but like a lot of us lurkers stayed after the original team took their leave) I've learned more than anywhere else about procedures, aircraft, piloting, aviation in general, and I would have to doubt that they'd be purposly ignoring directed mail containing specific questions that weren't easily answerable by reading the manual, or doing a search on the forum.Perhaps a post in the appropriate forum (here or Wilco depending on the specific problem at hand) might be a better place to start looking for the information you're looking to aquire and solve your problem, assuming it hasn't already been resolved?Luck!P