Sign in to follow this  
wchafe

Our next project

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Take your time... Take your time...We have patience... Well, at least we're trying to...Hehehehe.... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)George DorkofikisAthens, Greece

Original announcment in March...so...I'm not asking for details or specific release date - would just like to know if I should reserve a portion of my Christmas fund and my first item on the wish list as "Team formally known as PIC" product - whatever it may be...that's all.Joe

With Capt' Sim and PMDG amoung others going 737 it would be great to see the former PIC tean kick some butt on this aircraft! Make my year guys, Best Wishes, Randy J. Smith

Guest Lenny Zaman

if it were a 757 it'd been in the stores for months now...not much difference. It'd be a modification procedure rather than a new building procedure.lol

Guest Lenny Zaman

as far as i briedly read the sire, wilco states their A320 is gonna have clickable spots IN the VC!!!so what you say is quite 'pass

Guest Lenny Zaman

small notice though, i don't like a thousand versions of the 737 being released.... it's like, what's the point...better to have a whole ensemble of high quality virtual aircraft than a heap of 737 being produced as fast as possible to get most money out of it.....

Frankly I wish this thread be put to rest and moved to archives ...When the PIC team is ready they will announce it.But we know well human plans change and in fact they may have abandoned any project for whatever reason. In the meantime there are real projects on the horizon that frankly look like they will exceed simulation standards even of the PIC team. I am talking about Flight1's Meridian project. It is not an "airliner" (thanks God, too many of them) but frankly the technology they will be introducing leaves all current airliners behind ..Michael J.[link:jdtllc.com]http://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg

Guest sidewinder

Tabs, I agree with you. I too would love to see the PIC team make a 777 or even a 747-400! No one IMO can do a better job. 767 PIC is quite old now but its still the best, I still havent seen any aircraft which that can replace 767 PICs position.It would be nice to see a reply from the PIC team. I havent heard from them for months. Are you guys okay and still continuing the development of ur project ?

hello Wade,I have a business proposal, would you mind sending me your e-mail atlmastey@compuserve.com ? thanksLaurent