Sign in to follow this  

Text-O-Matic For Future PIC Team products?

Hi guys,just wondering if you were planning on including Text-O-Matic with your future products, as it is proving an extremely popular product and IMHO would be a great feature to include! :-)Cheers,Jeff.EGNX

First off all PIC team said that no other additions will be made in the future to the 767PIC product. Also, "TEXT-O-MATIC" is a trademark (i think) belonging to dreamfleet 2000.RegardsBen Alexander-Brown[br] BAL767/757 Pilot-Wannabe

I realise that they won't be adding to the 767PIC in future, but it would be pretty neat to have it for future products. :-)Text-O-Matic was developed by Dreamfleet and Flight 1, and i think Tom Main from Flight 1 would be interested in letting PIC Team use it for their products as it has been included with several packages from Dreamfleet and other developers, and he was asking PSS if they'd be interested in using it as well, for the Airbus Pro, but they declined :-(I know Eric and Lou Betti from Dreamfleet are good freinds so i'm sure they'd be more than willing for the PIC Team to use it :-)Cheers,Jeff.EGNX

Guest KenG

I think it would be a very good idea to have TOM included. I wish other developers would use it as well. It can greatly increase the market awareness of your product (file libraries being flooded with repaints) and attract people to your product and keep them interested with many new repaints of all liveries coming out all the time. It also takes some load off the developers by not having them making a bunch of different liveries. Let the end-user do it for you. I have had a lot of fun making a bunch of Archer repaints and many others have dones so with it and the other aircraft. It's just a nice little extra that wouldn't detract from the exceptional product the PIC Team will release (whatever it will be).

Guest Lenny Zaman

TEXT-o-MATIC is copyright to flight1 i think not Dreamfleet, as flight1 also produces products for MSTS with text-o-matic included...

Guest DreamFleet

Indeed it is a Flight 1 thing, but it came from my idea for FREE liveries for our 737, and Terry Hill's need to be able to get textures quickly on to our 737 model that he was building for us. Thus, Flight One's Tom Main came up with Text-o-Matic, and the rest is history; some 300+ free liveries for our 737.It's sort of like the Boeing slogan, "Working together"- One idea spurns another. :-)Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg