I'm not sure if it is my new modem or the new forums but this post sure loads fast.JimCYWG

I'm not sure if it is my new modem or the new forums but this post sure loads fast.JimCYWG
I believe it's all due to the fact that Ferd finally got ponderosa patched up when he applies it to projects of the new announcementy and now that weights match.... Ponsky's humming along nicely........As a result of all that..... Whatever hit a home run which scored Who from first What from second and I dunno from third.All due to the fact that Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait

Guest stubbornswiss
I believe it's all due to the fact that Ferd finally got ponderosa patched up when he applies it to projects of the new announcementy and now that weights match.... Ponsky's humming along nicely........As a result of all that..... Whatever hit a home run which scored Who from first What from second and I dunno from third.All due to the fact that Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait
MAYDAY..... MAYDAY..... MAYDAY.....!!!Albert "StubbornSwiss"

Guest tebinu

so, errrr ,.. has someone finally found the solution to #1

Guest Christopher_D
All due to the fact that Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait
Well as Microsoft has done away with the Aces team, the next sim is no longer in the makes. Guess he'll have time to wait now :(

Guest MB327

My ALL TIME favorite post. Rekindled just for old times sake!

I have registered and joined the fray again from China, where I went in search of Ferdiful, to report that my disgronificator picked up a garbled message last night originating from his Ponsky in Tibet. Most of the words were unintelligible, though clearly articulated. However, I did understand the most garbled part of the transmission which clearly indicated that PIC's are marshaling their forces in Tibet in anticipation of the convergence of a cat3 force determined to close down Kai Tak. This is the same force that was successful in the secret overnight reopening of Meigs. Ferd apologizes for his extended absence, but wishes all to know he follows the thread through high frequency air waves funneled through the vortex created by the original patch. I did not however understand his last words, something like, "Monseigneur, how long has it been since you last patched? The downdraft cometh, but the evil one lurks in the code." Perhaps one of the insider veterans here can translate for Ferd.

Roy Holley

My nipples explode with delight!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

If you did't catch the anouncementy in order to ponder Osa (oo-la-la), it isn't the patch that is weighty, but the help for aspergery Ferd _Berful. Right? Yes? No? Maybe?

SpiritFlyer...just a belated thanks for your post of 12/21. I had nearly lost my sanity trying to decipher the true meaning of the original and subsequent posts by insiders, but had many sleepless nights until reflecting on your weightlessful wisdomy of the simple "_" insertion in the 12/21 post. Heretofore, I had been confusing the weightfulness of ephiphany with a longing for the announcementy, not matter how great the weight. Now at least I can sleep, and will not taint this sacred thread further with my posts, but when the wait has been lifted, the Elucidator of Weightlessness deserves thanks. I only now wonder if the wait of the patch or the weight of the help for Ferd_Berful is greater, since I am not sure scale of disgronification is being used. Anyway, my eternal gratitude!

Yes, you did. Well done!

Roy Holley

What surprises me is that the omnipresent Mr Shuttleworth hasnt ticked off all you posters for being on this unofficial forum and told you all where to go. Nust be the only post in the whole forum that hasnt been blessed by his schoolmarmly finger-wagging.

Guest _Christopher_

LOL -- He said "Wagging" :-)

LOL -- He said "Wagging" :-)
"The angle of the dangle is inversely proportionate to the heat of the beat"--Beavis