Nust be the only post in the whole forum that hasnt been blessed by his schoolmarmly finger-wagging.
How about you read the entire post? This thread predates Level-D.BTW, I have a finger-wagging right now... can you guess which one?

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

How about you read the entire post? This thread predates Level-D.BTW, I have a finger-wagging right now... can you guess which one?
Haha...classic! However, this thread has survived for years without vitriol...hopefully, we can keep it that way.

Guest colorjet

The 767 should get a winglet!!!

He might be suffering from a wiked bout of Phugoids or perhaps he encountered a Neutron Single Event Upset.
Ferd_Berful lurkes in the dark hearts of the wiked...

Fred ,Apply the xxrotflmao patch to the ponskey/ponderosa merger. Then completly shut down the computer and remove the sound card and video card.Reboot into dos and run the pic diagnostics floppy to set the file size and then select command copy prompt to start the ponderosa/ponskey install sequence.If all goes well you should be greeted by the ponderosa song, feel free to sing along at this point.I know this sounds complicated but thats life in the fast lane. Anyway good luck ,and dont forget to disable the cat3 because dog4 is the new approach standard.
I tried this but got stuck at "select command copy prompt" i couldnt see this because I removed the video card as you said. Should i plug the video card back in and try again?

When a patch applies it to projects of the new announcementy.? Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait. By the weight, who is Ponderosa?

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

When a patch applies it to projects of the new announcementy.? Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait. By the weight, who is Ponderosa?
I have to admit I chuckled at that. Never gets old that nonsense thread.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Before a patch applies on the next sim, we have to see what it needs to make an announcementy.

YAY! This thread is 2.739e8 seconds old.AKA70,694 hours4566000 minutes3171 days452.9 weeksold

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Thanks to the fiasco that is the PMDG 737NGX "externalities" thread, expect this ole goodie to be having many visitors looking to brush up on avsim history :biggrin:This is a nice diversion as I seriously plan my flight in the PMDG 747 for a LFPG to KATL long hauler.BTW, I preferred Sizzler to Ponderosa myself...

Guest C4N

Ponskey Ponderosa is worth a pondering over the ponskey! let weighty be pondering the ponder of the ponderosa with ponskey on the side for good use while weighty wonders this out!

Maybe Ferd was wanting to know something but his toe caught the nerd stick causing the ooflum valve to open covering his screen with mumbojumbo juice, This in turn excited the Ponderosa actuating valve and jiggled the pensky shizzle translator? Is there a patch available for that? :(

Dave Taylor gb.png