...or eat at Ponderosa.
There was an announcementy that the last Ponderosa just closed down in Canada (Moncton NB) so Ferd and Patch must ride out into the sunset from elsewhere.

There was an announcementy that the last Ponderosa just closed down in Canada (Moncton NB) so Ferd and Patch must ride out into the sunset from elsewhere.
Now must back course in midst of hitch hiking to Moncton? It occurs to me that I have been misguided by reading the many words of those seeking in vain to illuminate the patch key hidden so cleverly by Ferd in the announcementy. Just look at how many in the FSX forum still seek in vain for the grail. Now reading the original posts again, it is clear Ponderosa is a person, not a place, and clue the weight. Why the wait to solution the Ponsky when the name Lee? Why the nose of the jet missing now almost 9 years and not found? Why the final Ponderosa close coincidence the new sim announcementy? Why so many posts and no answers now the sunset?

Roy Holley

Guest venustus01

Sorry for resurrecting this thread Daryl, but I needed a laugh!!One of the funniest/finest threads in the history of flightsim!!!im%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gif

It is now 2013, any sign of Ferd ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Reply to this topic

There have been 445 of your fellow community members and guests in the forums and elsewhere on AVSIM within the last 15 minutes!

this windows clones for you m

Ferd?

Mmmmmmmmm?

It's not that I am really suspicious, but...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

OK! I am really suspicious!

Let's talk real soon: stephen@avsim.com

My favorite thread of all time and space.  What happened to the sorting on this thread and where did the original post go that started this?

When a patch applies it to projects of the new announcementy.? Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait. By the weight, who is Ponderosa?

Mike

Sorting the thread weight Ferd the nose down Ponsky still. Needle too many wait the thread (original oh la) now drag the post, post announcementy, up patch Shuttleworth, hope the Ponderosa!

Roy Holley